Pages

2007/03/06

翻訳: 虹色センチメンタル

虹色センチメンタル (Rainbow-Color Sentimental) by 橋本みゆき (Hashimoto Miyuki) - Lyrics

These feelings that I couldn't even tell to a friend
are still locked up within my heart.
Wouldn't it be great if there's a magical fruit in the heart
that will give our feelings flight?

I'm always waiting in the classroom, and yet
I'm always saying "It's just a coincidence"
That smile should be for someone else instead.

* If my dreams could fulfill wishes
* I'd secretly give them to you as a present
* And change your rainbow into a path to happiness
* Just remember to wave back.
* It's okay. I'm alright with just being able to see you...


When we were kids, the Ferris wheel was
a exciting and enjoyable thing to be on.
But because of the rain it stopped moving
and everyone went into hiding.

Many things may have happened, but
everything will stay as they were before
As I bask in your kindness, and cry

Nothing comes up while walking on the pavement
so I looked up at the sky and sighed.
I want to meet you, but I don't know how to
The answer's not in my diary
I'm still lacking the courage to move closer...


I want to meet you, so please tell me how can I do so?
It isn't written in the textbooks nor anywhere else.
As I pray that my suffocating love for you will
remain a secret forever, I found the answer.

*repeat



I really should be thinking of a way, or at least try, to clear my backlog of raw manga and novels. Instead of getting weird ideas to do stuff like this again.

虹色センチメンタル, otherwise known as Rainbow-Color Sentimental (by me) or Nijiiro Sentimental (by the rest of the world), is the OP theme song to ギフト (Gift ~eternal rainbow~), yet another one of those lovey-dovey series with a harem of girls to choose from, like YoakeMae, Da Capo and Canvas (it's weird how the main love series i remember all have something to do with the arts. music for D.C. and art for Canvas). Better yet known as a love-simulation game. Or even better, a H-game.

But I digress. I'm actually interested in the story of this particular one, which is rather unfortunate seeing as the series suffers from a lack of love from the subbing community.
But I lie. The story didn't get me. It's actually this particular theme song, plus the release of this particularly difficult simfile (slow loading link) of the song that hooked me. I've been playing this song on Stepmania for like, the past two days repeatedly. Even a full run of my current library of songs couldn't kill my obsession with the simfile's complicated finger-bending difficulty. I really must be a masochist.


In other news, the epitome of 'high'. She files in, knocks out your colleges, and takes your food leaving behind a panty flash!
Of course, this game isn't all fun and games, as shown by its subtitle, "Drug X Bullying X Interpersonal relationship". You can take a guess who's under "Drug".
Girls scare me sometimes. Thank god for just desserts.
(PS: you'd think i liked that naked pic. it made my insides burn and shiver for a moment though)
Now Playing: 虹色センチメンタル

No comments: